Identified: August 17, 1994 (not identified, no matching DNA profile)
The document should appear embedded in the page below with save, print, rotate, and other options. If it does not appear, see browser note.
Summary and Comment: The autopsy report states:
- Blunt force traumatic injury with multiple calvarial (skull) fractures
- No evidence of gunshot injury
- No evidence of smoke and carbon monoxide inhalation
- Advanced postmortem decomposition
- Cause of death: Blunt force cranial trauma due to overlay and burial in structural collapse
Summary and Comment: The DOJ Report states:
- Unidentified Branch Davidians From April 19 Fire ... Doe 59, a 14-19 year old girl, died of blunt force craniocerebral trauma. Her body was found in the bunker.
Summary and Comment: The Inquest Certificate states:
- Cause of death: Blunt force cranial trauma due to overlay and burial in structural collapse.
Bone chart and
medical glossary available on line.
Anomalies in the Forensic Process may also be helpful.