Identified: February 8, 1994
The document should appear embedded in the page below with save, print, rotate, and other options. If it does not appear, see browser note.
Summary and Comment: The autopsy report states:
- Cause of death: Inhalation of carbon monoxide due to fire; extensive charring.
- Most of head is missing: "head bone represented only by the right temporal."
- Advanced state of decomposition.
Summary and Comment: The DOJ Report states:
- Unidentified Branch Davidians From April 19 Fire … Doe 67-4, a 1-2 year old female, died of smoke and carbon monoxide inhalation. Her body was found in the bunker.
Summary and Comment: The Inquest Certificate states:
- Inhalation of smoke and carbon monoxide due to fire
- Extensive charring
Bone chart and
medical glossary available on line.
Anomalies in the Forensic Process may also be helpful.