Identified: According to autopsy, May 4, 1993; according to County identification list, April
The document should appear embedded in the page below with save, print, rotate, and other options. If it does not appear, see browser note.
Summary and Comment: The autopsy report states:
- Cause of death: Inhalation of smoke and carbon monoxide due to fire; Focal charring.
- Skull is disarticulated from body with external flesh decomposed and missing (skeletalized);
- Extremity parts missing.
- Advanced soft tissue decomposition
Summary and Comment: The DOJ Report states:
- Identified Branch Davidians From April 19 Fire … Michelle Jones … died of smoke and carbon monoxide inhalation. Her body was found in the bunker. She was identified from dental records. She was 28 years old.
Summary and Comment: The Inquest Certificate states:
- Cause of death: Inhalation of smoke and carbon monoxide due to fire; Global charring.
Bone chart and
medical glossary available on line.
Anomalies in the Forensic Process may also be helpful.