Identified: April 14, 1994
The document should appear embedded in the page below with save, print, rotate, and other options. If it does not appear, see browser note.
Summary and Comment: The autopsy report states:
- Partial remains consisting of lower extremities only (head, arms, and torso missing)
- Cause of death: "Undetermined (trauma, asphyxia and suffocation cannot be ruled out)"
- Unidentified Branch Davidians From April 19 Fire ... Doe 74, a 7-8 year old child (sex undetermined), died of unknown causes. The body was found in the bunker.
The DOJ Report also states on Page 54:Although she was probably one of the children who died in the April 19 fire, her body has not yet been identified.
The word "probably" is puzzling. Is the FBI suggesting (or admitting) her death might have been caused by something other than the fire?
Summary and Comment: The Inquest Certificate states:
- Cause of death: Undetermined.
- Manner of death: Could not be determined.
Bone chart and
medical glossary available on line.
Anomalies in the Forensic Process may also be helpful.